Monday 2 December 2019

W/6 WRITING

Day 1: The Deep Something was lurking beneath him. Did I ever tell you the time got swallowed by a massive whale shark? Wondering how im talking to you right now then Let me explain. I was going for an average swim as I felt soft skin feel me gently. I turned around late to find myself in a dark place! I looked around to see whale shark spit surrounded everywhere. I suddenly realized I've been swallowed.I started accusing myself of why I hadn't screamed like a maniac asking for help. Now let me explain how I got out. While the whale was sound asleep his mouth was wider than the sky I slowly creeped out without a single noise. Fast Because Something was lurking beneath him. I Suddenly spotted a Golden key with a matching clock in the corner of my eye. I slowly grab it and put the key in the lock of the watch a huge light shines and I appear... Day 2: The Time Traveller The clock was the key to everything; the key to moving through time and space. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself standing on a wooden street which appears to be made years ago. I Suddenly realize that the Clock must have taken me back in time. The clock was the key to everything the key to moving through time and space. A floppy paper appears in me saying to help some turtle if I wanted to go back home? I Rush around looking for some turtle? I wish I had known what else was ahead of me. My Steps made silents moans as I slowly stepped on them. I Had been walking for hours and hadn't found a single trace. How was I going to go home this was close to impossible. I decide to use the clock once again the huge blinding light appears again. Day 3: The start of a new journey Its epic journey was only the beginning. I slowly opened my eyes to see myself In a different area maybe this is where the turtle was? As I continued walking I realize that I've barely even moved although I was definitely running my fasted. My hands were numb but eyes were irritating. I found crumbs around me everywhere. Everything was much bigger than usual too? Have I entered a Giants castle. I notice a large mirror about 10x the size of my I slowly crawl towards it which felt like hours. I finally reached the mirror as I looked once I realized I didn’t have to look again to understand what happened quiet screams filled the room as I passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.