Monday 14 October 2019

The Holidays!

Image result for icecream clipart pngAt the the holidays the first place I went was the Water Park it was very fun but the water was freezing and it was very crowded, A day after I went to Whangarei and it was a very quiet city and the rest of the days I had sleepovers with my friends and cousins and had ice cream all day hehe 😆 also the parks there are really fun! I also went to a place with flowers every where in Whangarei My favorite place I went was Nandos Image result for water park clipart

5 comments:

  1. This is Salamasina from Room 7. Your blog post was very descriptive because you put in a lot of detail about your holiday. I am just asking is Nandos a restaurant?
    Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Salamasina thanks, yes Nandos is a restaurant.

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Denan from Grey Main school i really like how you added detail to your story blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sahar its Milan from Grey Main School i really like your blog post on your holiday maybe next time you could add full stops blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Milan. Thanks for Reminding me I totally forgot! 😂

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.