Wednesday 11 September 2019

Choose Tuesday!

Dear, Whoever first of all Thanks Teachers who ran each activity too give us the opportunity to take part of this event.
My first Choose Tuesday activity was "Gymnastics" it was alright although I didn't learn anything new but I liked how we took the things we made home and a Judge came to rate our performances THANKS MRS HOFFMANN. My second activity was Baking the first few weeks were fine but we had to miss a week cause people were not behaving and in the last week we made scones for like the 3rd time and I was pretty disappointed that we didn't make Cupcakes.
Image result for cupcakes pngImage result for rhythmic gymnastics pngImage result for scones png
This week we have been Doing a activity every Tuesday called "Choose Tuesday" It was our last term today so we had to write a thank, you post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.