Monday 5 August 2019

My Hero Writing.

WALT: edit my writing
Remember to:Image result for rosa parks
  • Reread out loud to yourself to check you have punctuation in the correct places
  • - full stops, commas and question marks.
  • Check each new sentence starts with a capital letter.
  • Check that you have corrected any unlined spelling errors. 


My Hero
A person who is my hero is Rosa Parks
This person is my hero because She gave someone her seat in the bus and got her self arrested
Two words that describe this person are Marvelous and Courageous 
One thing the person does that I admire is How she Didnt regret what she did when she got arrested
One way I can be more like my hero is by is Standing up for others

What I did that was Heroic, and how I felt like a hero: Something -
I did that was heroic was a 3 year old lost her mom and I helped her find her mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.