Thursday 1 August 2019

Film Festival

Today 1/08/19 We Went to the International Film Festival. We watched 14 Different Short films! My Favorite was KUAP, 2018
NILS HEDINGER, SWITZERLAND, 8 MINUTES Its Based on how Little Tadpoles Grow their legs and hands and how the oldest grows it after a while. Then he realises it happens on their own good time Heres the picture. I have never felt different and I think the maker of this film was trying to send a message that its OK to be different because your turn will come.

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is denan from grey main school i really liked the interesting facts about tadpoles. see you next time by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Denan I will MAKE sure to check out your blog - Bye

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.