Tuesday 24 September 2019

Divers writing

image of the daySwimming is one of my favorite things to do, well I am a diver anyway. Stunned by an old statue from years ago I found behind a pile of coral. My other mates, not caring at all of the old thing although it looked like they looked stunned, but just didn't act like it, weird? As quiet as a mouse the shrieks of dolphins from above reach my ears as carefully I pick up a fat fish and let it go. I felt the soft sand from under us. It's about 3pm right now and we’ve been here for 2 hours already. I heard the water splashing every time we moved to a different spot. Behind the old statue I see a pair of goggles. Slowly I pick them up wondering who they belonged to then tossed them back because it's time to go now. I wonder if we will see the dolphins as we swimming slowly to the surface. Full of excitement, I wonder will this statue be here the next time I go diving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.