Thursday 4 July 2019

My Choose Tuesday activity!

A Month ago we had a special assembly and it was for Choose Tuesday! we also had lots of options of what we wanted to choose there was things like Karate, Choir, Baking, Cupcake decorating,Science, Coding and much more. I choose Gymnastics and every Tuesday we would do our activity I would do Gymnastics every Tuesday. Then at the last week my group had to make a dance we had a special prop and it was called rhythmic gymnastics and a judge would come and vote. This is the link to the song I used it is called 7 rings . Now it is time to Choose another activity I hope I get my 1st.









Psss Picture of rhythmic gymnasticsImage result for rhythmic gymnastics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.